Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vitamin D3 supplementation no sun

torrenjon

Novice Brother
Registered
I work inside, like 6 days per week 11 hours per day, never even get to go out in the sun up north. Cold too:p If I took Vitamin D3 supplements like 2000-5000IUs per day, would this compensate for the loss of vitamin D without sun?

I work inside, like 6 days per week 11 hours per day, never even get to go out in the sun up north. Cold too:p If I took Vitamin D3 supplements like 2000-5000IUs per day, would this compensate for the loss of vitamin D without sun?

it would help but not as good as the sun. They say just 10-15 minutes in the sun is the equivalent of taking between 15,000 and 20,000 IU’s of Vitamin D, but without the potential for toxicity of supplements

You Really need to get some Blood Work done, then you'll have a Better Idea of where your Dosing should be.
If you aren't getting any Sun at all, I would do at Least 5,000 IU's a Day for Starters with some Calcium 600 Mg...................... JP
P.S.
Here's a List of what Ails you, and what your D Intake should be.
You'll see that there's No Set Limit, that's why I Suggest Blood Work.
www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/vitamin-d/dosing/hrb-20060400

the vitamin d council recommends 5000 ius day of vitamin d.... here's a link to an article they have explaining why they recommend so much more than other institutions... The Institute of Medicine’s Food and Nutrition Board say 600 IU/day is enough for adults and the Endocrine Society says 2,000 IU/day is enough for most adults. https://www.vitamindcouncil.org/blog/why-does-the-vitamin-d-council-recommend-5000-iuday/#

most d3 supplements come in 2000 ius or 5000 ius... i would run this along with n2guard... n2guard has all the protection, cleansing and detoxification, toxicity prevention, etc... characteristics amongst a full rda multi vitamin panel... by providing all of the benefits of n2guard to your body aid in strongly obtaining health and longevity, which will allow for cleaner and clearer skin, a fresher look and more youthful appearance that will help tremendously... nothing is more important than your health and sense of well - being and n2guard provides all of this to you... you can check it out here... http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/N2-GUARD-p75.html

n2guard is loaded with great stuff. For D I like to tan a couple times a week but obviously thats not the best for you. I use mt2 to protect the skin.

Back
Top Bottom