Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vitamin spray

amerDica

Registered
What do you guys think about using spray vitamins Instead of having to swallow then.
it is where you just spray in your mouth and swallow

I just get really annoyed having to take a bunch of pills everyday and having to crush them takes too long. Is this just as effective as the tablets?

What do you guys think about using spray vitamins Instead of having to swallow then.

I just get really annoyed having to take a bunch of pills everyday and having to crush them takes too long. Is this just as effective as the tablets?

You can use vitamin spray but it's a waste. Better use oral n2guard.

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Vitamins i liquid are less stable, but if that's what you like, I'm sure it's fine. But...why? Use N2GUARD instead.

My brand produces two multivitamin products for Bodybuilders.

Use N2Guard during cycle:
https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/N2-GUARD-p75.html

Use 3D-Multi when you are OFF cycle:
https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Health-And-Wellness-c27/Ruthless-3D-p311.html

Three pills a day. Easy

Back
Top Bottom