Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

vitamind D question

forbegym

Registered
how can you get more vitamin D into your body? sun tanning a few hours a day or taking it in caps form? thank you.

it makes a difference where you live

humans evolved to live in the jungle and if you account for the angle of the earth that put our ancestors under direct sunlight. they depended on the sun for warmth and protection from predators

if you live in the higher latitudes where you do not get direct sunlight you will struggle to get in vitamin D

A short amount of time in the sun each day and vitamin D shouldn't be an issue.

Side note...I got a buddy with a micro dick. And I always tease him that he is lacking vitamin "D"

how can you get more vitamin D into your body? sun tanning a few hours a day or taking it in caps form? thank you.

From the sun and just from being outside.

Best thing to do is get a Bloodtest for Vitamin D, to see if you are really that Deficient.

Most people are somewhat Deficient in Vitamin D, depending on where you live.

I'm in the Northeast, so in the Winter, I take 10,000 IU's a Day.
In the Summer, I cut it back to between 2,500 to 5,000 IU's a Day.

You always need to take your Vitamin D with some Dietary Fat for Optimum Absorption.................. JP
P.S.
The one I take has Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil in it, so I can take it on an Empty Stomach.

You can get injected with vitamin D and it will last up to 6 months most people dont realize they are deficient in vitamin D and its almost impossible to get it from the sun unless you live on the equator line and spend over 5 hours a day in the sun.

Best thing to do is get a Bloodtest for Vitamin D, to see if you are really that Deficient.

Most people are somewhat Deficient in Vitamin D, depending on where you live.

I'm in the Northeast, so in the Winter, I take 10,000 IU's a Day.
In the Summer, I cut it back to between 2,500 to 5,000 IU's a Day.

You always need to take your Vitamin D with some Dietary Fat for Optimum Absorption.................. JP
P.S.
The one I take has Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil in it, so I can take it on an Empty Stomach.

I use Sports research, 5,000iu in coconut oil. 1 a day, every day

I use Sports research, 5,000iu in coconut oil. 1 a day, every day

As a matter of fact.
I use the same Company.
Got a Promo Code for them through one of my Vitamin Suppliers.
It's a Relatively New Company, and they make some Very Good Products...................... JP

You can get injected with vitamin D and it will last up to 6 months most people dont realize they are deficient in vitamin D and its almost impossible to get it from the sun unless you live on the equator line and spend over 5 hours a day in the sun.

I work outside a couple of days a week so...

Also some joint formulas have vit d in them (I need to get some more soon).

Back
Top Bottom