Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Want to get BIG

lAntonioxtg

Registered
Hey I was watching the youtubes and saw an old clip of the worlds strongest man competition where they push cars up hills and throw logs and stuff. I want to be like them. Right now I am 125 pounds. How do I gain all that size? Which supplements can I use to get big like that? Don’t they eat a lot of protein bars and weight gainers?

supplements?
you start with the wrong foot and mentality.
On your weight, there are only three things that need to be of interest to you and that you need to do:
EAT, train and EAT again!

Hey I was watching the youtubes and saw an old clip of the worlds strongest man competition where they push cars up hills and throw logs and stuff. I want to be like them. Right now I am 125 pounds. How do I gain all that size? Which supplements can I use to get big like that? Don’t they eat a lot of protein bars and weight gainers?
It starts abd ends with diet and training. Yes gear is involved but the reason they get where they are is diet, training, ahd most importantly genetics. These guys are already big by nature.

Cars up hill?? No.

And at 125lbs you'd need top gain, typically, 175lbs or more.

Bro you have to train hard and heavy and take each set to failure and eat like a horse!

If you want some good steroids to go along with that regimen then you can't go wrong with the bulking steroids we mention on this podcast:

Bulking Steroids
https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-podcast-370-deca-anadrol-and-dianabol-for-bulking/

Back
Top Bottom