Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

want to make more gains

Kayeh

Registered
It is very frustrating watching people i train with do the exact same workouts as me and they will get more results even though i try harder. i think my genetics are mediocre which nothing i can do about it, but is there a supplement then i can try which will at least push me through and help me improve.

Supplements will help, though I get the feeling what you really need is a stronger mental approach. It doesn't matter of someone is stronger than you or they build muscle faster. You are you. And the only option is to be the best you that you can be. If you want it.

Could party be genetics which you can't change. Also diet is the biggest factor in results even more so than the training

So here's a thing. There's next to f**k all you can do about genetics. One of my buddies presses more than me. It is what it is. We workout together (so pressing then). I'm pretty sure that when I'm putting 260+ overhead in the seated press it feels just as hard as when he pushes 350+. I could come on here and whine and bitch about it but where's that gonna get me.

I'm taller than average - if you're not saying 'but I TRY to be as tall as you' wont change that either. Deal with it.
As for equalizers - don't exist. You could wear built up shoes or stand on a ladder but step down and you're still short. Drugs or supps don't make it either cos if I'm getting better results than you we can both take then and I still will

So here's what you do. Be the best YOU. And make sure you keep plugging away. Eat right, rest right, train right and see what comes

Genetics and diet. Tons of people train and look like shit. Just take a look around the gym. The most important things happen outside of the gym.

Back
Top Bottom