Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Warrior diet

flyguy77

Registered
I've been working on implementing the warrior diet for about a week.

On day 2 I began to have an aching low back. I doubled my water intake yesterday and the ache completely disappeared.
This surprised me, especially since my urine was never dark. My guess is that the under eating phase's claimed detox powers are legitimate!
It was not training related, as my swing/tgu were completely unaffected.

Has anyone running this nutrition strategy noticed a much higher water requirement?

highly doubtful this diet has anything to do with your aching back

also this type of diet will only 'detox' you if done correctly. it is almost pointless for me to post about these fasting diets because of so much bad information on both sides.

example with the warrior diet.. if you fast all day then eat a big meal at night and you eat mcdonalds and wendy's it won't detox you at all..

What is the warrior diet? Never heard of it.

Sounds to me like you were previously dehydrated which is what caused the lower back pain. I don't think the change in dietary patterns had anything to do with it

I have had really good results from the warrior diet. I had an injury where I could not lift at all. I was able to stay in relatively decent shape for 6 months off. I was super lean and lost minimal muscle mass. I was super on point with my diet and what I was eating.

Back
Top Bottom