Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

watches for a bodybuilder

JaeC*

Registered
I'm wondering what kind of wrist watches you bros are wearing to get around during cardio or the gym. I can't go anywhere without a watch my wrist feels naked so I have been using G-Shock watch at the gym and for cardio. I was wondering if you bros are wearing wrist watches to the gym and cardio and what you have on your hand?

While I do have an Extensive Dress Watch Collection.
I've been using Timex Ironman Watches for the Gym for the last 30 years, well will be in 2016.
Been wearing them since the 1st one came out in 86' and have no reason to change.............................. JP

I'm wondering what kind of wrist watches you bros are wearing to get around during cardio or the gym. I can't go anywhere without a watch my wrist feels naked so I have been using G-Shock watch at the gym and for cardio. I was wondering if you bros are wearing wrist watches to the gym and cardio and what you have on your hand?

I have the Nike+ watch. https://secure-nikeplus.nike.com/plus/products/sport_watch/

It was fairly inexpensive, around $100. It has a GPS pod to include in your shoe and you can buy a chest strap to go along with it to monitor your heart rate.

I am happy with it. The main function on it that I use is the stop watch to keep track of my rest periods between sets.

I have some old sports watch, but in 10 years it has never let me down. Just the last week was considering to buy myself a G-Shock - heard good things about it.

GPS watch .. tells me how long, how far, and my pace.. for bicycling, swimming and running. also has a map that can help me find my way out of the woods.. and connects to a heart rate monitor. cost was 200 or so

Has anyone considered the I watch? I'm not an apple user....but I've heard good things about it

Gshock

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I feel like most opt for the g shock, but shit man do what you want not what others do !

Back
Top Bottom