Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Water & creatine

Elmers

Registered
I know drinking a lot of water while taking creatine is heavily emphasized but is it that important? I mean some people say a gallon but i don't drink nearly that much. I still drink a healthy amount, about 4 bottles a day, 16 oz each. Im going to start mono tomorrow, what do you guys think, experience with it?

the problems with mono is if you take too much it can bloat you. also many creatines are full of artificials and dyes and sweeteners to make it look and taste good. that is not correct. you should use pure creatine, that is why i recommend ancient strength from n2bm

You will need a bit more water when using creatine for sure, else you can start retaining water and start to bloat

Always recommended to be drinking as much water as possible while on creatine. But at the same time do not force drink. You want to avoid any water retention if possible!

Always recommended to be drinking as much water as possible while on creatine. But at the same time do not force drink. You want to avoid any water retention if possible!

If you drink a lot the opposite happens

Back
Top Bottom