Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weight gainer good for me ?

Alvintrujillo77

Registered
I'm a mesomorph-ish, i've always had an athletic build but if i don't work out for some time or stop eating right i lose muscle wayyy too fast i gain weight fast as hell. I don't have too much of a problem with losing quickly either it's weird.

weightgainer be good for me?

I'm a mesomorph-ish, i've always had an athletic build but if i don't work out for some time or stop eating right i lose muscle wayyy too fast i gain weight fast as hell. I don't have too much of a problem with losing quickly either it's weird.

Fix this and forget weight gainers.

If that's truly happening I would question the way you are doing things. can you elaborate a bit more (probably not but still asking...)

If you gain weight fast then a weight gainer is the last thing you want. They dont preserve muscle either

if you are skinny guy you need to get on a good workout and diet program long term and consistent to build good quality mass.

weight gainers are a ton of sugar and other garbage which packs on poor quality mass. not only that but they also are awful on your stomach

always stick with whole food if you can. I'm a meso and I used a muscle milk weight gainer a while back but only half the dose and as a meal replacement. just dont go thinking its a magic bullet and dont rely too heavily on them

Back
Top Bottom