Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weight gainer protein

BrandonMelster

Registered
I want to get some Up Your Mass and was wondering how much I should take.. The box says 4 scoops, but I've read a lot about taking only half servings at 1 time.. soo.. could someone explain this?

& should I also take it on off days?

Quite honestly, weight gainers are a bad way to go. If you want to put on quality muscle mass, you need to eat more whole foods and train.

I want to get some Up Your Mass and was wondering how much I should take.. The box says 4 scoops, but I've read a lot about taking only half servings at 1 time.. soo.. could someone explain this?

Eat more food - inc on your 'off days'.

Mass gainers are not a good option. They can put weight on you but it's all empty calories and not the right kind of weight. It's an easy way to build fat. Try to get in more whole meals.

read what is in weight gainers

there is nothing in them that any human being or animal should be consuming.

in the end you consume them they are extremely unhealthy! and any mass you do gain is bad mass like fat.

Agreed why wouldn’t you just get your calories from whole foods??? Weight gainer shakes are not good for you!

I really hate gainers.
Gainers are full of sugars and other bad stuff, it has its benefits though, but there is not that much benefit that you have to drink them.

I won't suggest you to go for weight gainer, they are usually full of sugars.
Get yourself natural fats which is better

Plenty of companies out there, optimal nutrition was supposed to be the best one but so far there are better ones than it, make sure you find a good one. You don't need to take a gainer, it's going to add a lot of body fat to your body.

Back
Top Bottom