bannednutrition.com

Thread: Weight loss journey 50lbs

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Weight loss journey 50lbs

Hi everyone, I am Peter, I am 22 and beginning my weight loss journey. I am about 6'3" and 255 pounds. I am interested in starting some High Intensity Interval Training with a couple other aerobic/cardio exercises throughout my day to begin losing some weight. My question is, what kind of supplements can I implement to increase my results??? Any vitamins, minerals, weightloss systems or supplements that may help my weight loss. By the way I am trying to lose around 50 pounds, not sure by when because I am not sure How long it takes to lose 50 pounds. Well anyways thank you for your comments ahead of time I really appreciate it. Any other ideas would be appreciated

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Congratulations on your decision to lose all that weight. It's going to take some time and patience, but you can do it if you commit to a balanced clean diet and training. There will certainly be pitfalls and bad days, but don't let them get you down. Just get right back to it. I personally wouldn't add supplements right at first, but once you have a good rhythm going in like a month, supplements like cardazol from esarms.com can help give you a boost.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peterhudson View Post
    Hi everyone, I am Peter, I am 22 and beginning my weight loss journey. I am about 6'3" and 255 pounds. I am interested in starting some High Intensity Interval Training with a couple other aerobic/cardio exercises throughout my day to begin losing some weight. My question is, what kind of supplements can I implement to increase my results??? Any vitamins, minerals, weightloss systems or supplements that may help my weight loss. By the way I am trying to lose around 50 pounds, not sure by when because I am not sure How long it takes to lose 50 pounds. Well anyways thank you for your comments ahead of time I really appreciate it. Any other ideas would be appreciated
    I'm not keen on fast losses. I'd say 40 weeks at around 1-2lbs a week.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peterhudson View Post
    Work on diet. That's your key to fat loss. Cardarine and cardazol from www.esarms.com can be great fat loss aids as well

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    the main issue with the American lifestyle is too much food and then over exercising to offset that.

the truth is human beings should be doing the opposite. way way way less food and modest exercise. we are an inherently LAZY species. we would not have survived 2M years if that wasn't the case since we have a tough time climbing, running, swimming, breathing, biting, digesting food, and grabbing etc. compared to other animals.. the only thing we are good at is we have sweat glands which is hilarious considering what does every home in America have? Air conditioning!

so thinking you are going to outrun a shitty diet is not going to work my man. why don't you get in touch with me and I can put you on a program to get you results so you stop wasting time. there are so many fat people at the gym on the treadmill for a reason. just exercising your way to being slim DOES NOT WORK
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Well first of all you're not going to lose the weight talking about. You need to work on your diet and get in the gym. After you hit a plateau we can talk about supplements.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You gotta treat this like a marathon you cant expect Instant results. Keep working towards your goal by eating the the right things and working hard!

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Good for you. Putting your goals out there is a great way to hold yourself accountable.