Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is beastdrol?

Flexwheeler

Registered
can you give me an idea of what this product is that is called beastdrol? a buddy of mine sold me a bottle of it and said this is the strongest stuff he's ever used. I have been on it for 4 days and I'm already feeling a difference. It is supposed to be some sort of supplement I'm not really sure and hoping you can shed some light

can you give me an idea of what this product is that is called beastdrol? a buddy of mine sold me a bottle of it and said this is the strongest stuff he's ever used. I have been on it for 4 days and I'm already feeling a difference. It is supposed to be some sort of supplement I'm not really sure and hoping you can shed some light

Beastdrol was good when it was legal now it's literally a steroid, might as well use tbol.

I'm not sure how they manage to get this under the wire as a supp, but it's a steroid and not a good one. Very toxic.

Definitely not a supplement and not something I would personally use

Here is our podcast all about this compound so that you can do some more research on it:

Superdrol
https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-podcast-308-profiles-superdrol-is-methyldrostanolone/

Back
Top Bottom