Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the best protein to take before bed?

NecroStageBeta96

Registered
I have been reading that taking Whey before bed is not a good idea since it can be turned to fat. I was wondering what was the best protein to take before bed that will not be turned to fat during the night.

i use a combination of micellar casein, whey isolate and concentrate... you want a slow digesting, clean protein before bed... be careful when you make a decision as many casein proteins are loaded with sodium, unnecessary calories and sugars... there are excellent options out there but also very poor ones as well... if you have any that you are thinking on, let me know and i'll help you make the proper decision... wheytobuildmuscle is excellent at any time

I use Liquid Egg Whites for Night Time.
They Digest over about 4 to 5 Hours............................ JP
P.S.
I use either Muscle Egg or Egg Whites International.

Casein is a good protein before bed, but I don't see an issue using whey either. It takes your body much longer to break down protein into useable amino acids than most people realize, and this process is still going on when you wake up in the morning. There's no fear of going catabolic, and studies show that protein synthesis goes for a very long time after any protein source is consumed in an adequate quantity.

casein is the protein you want to take before bed, not whey.casein take about 7 hours to digest and i think whey takes 1 or 2 tops.

Last edited:
08596e9e0e20512bae4df99f64c7451b.jpg

casein is the protein you want to take before bed. casein take about 7hrs to break down.

it creates a gel lining in your stomach

Need a good blend with diff absorption times

Back
Top Bottom