Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the deal with kratom?

glide50

Registered
My neighbor was talking his dog outside and i struck up a conversation with him. he is an auto mechanic and was saying he was having a hard time with his hands and wrists being in pain. He could not even move his hand from it. He said he got a hold of kratom and within a few days he showed me he can now move his wrists and hand no problem. how do i find this stuff and have you used it?

i don't really know much about kraton but i do know that it isn't a great idea for weight lifters to mess with because it will tell your brain you aren't hurt, but you really are hurt. so the existing problem will just get worse and worse

I just did some reading on it. They say the risks outweigh the benefits and they stopped researching it for that reason.

It’s addictive if used for long enough. Works on same opioid receptors. Which means similar withdraw symptoms. Some swear by it. But it’s no fun trying to stop.

Isn’t Kratom just a crappy recreational drug?

I thought the only people that used it were those who get drug tested.

I’ve used several different strains from pain to energy and the time to get the dosage right and stomach issues for that it caused I just stopped trying anymore . Don’t want to shit myself in a tower crane just trying to stay alert .

Problem is the quality
100% pure used right and conservative can improve quality of life if cycled. Same concept of caffeine.

I folded my knee in half at work. Got into Kratom for 4 months. STAY AWAY FROM IT. Hair Loss like Ive never seen before. Now Im slowly growing my front hairline back with hgh

I folded my knee in half at work. Got into Kratom for 4 months. STAY AWAY FROM IT. Hair Loss like Ive never seen before. Now Im slowly growing my front hairline back with hgh

bro thats interesting...so kratom = hair loss...we gotta talk about this more...

bro thats interesting...so kratom = hair loss...we gotta talk about this more...
Lol. It's always hair loss that's the breaking point

Someone could say possible suicide or death. "Yeah but they didn't say hair loss bro!" [emoji24][emoji24][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Lol. It's always hair loss that's the breaking point

Someone could say possible suicide or death. "Yeah but they didn't say hair loss bro!" [emoji24][emoji24][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Bro hair loss is hella serious lol [emoji23]... bro I worry about it big time ...
... gotta look good for my girl, so hair is #1 as I got the body already lol ...

Bro hair loss is hella serious lol [emoji23]... bro I worry about it big time ...
... gotta look good for my girl, so hair is #1 as I got the body already lol ...
Shit no bought. You end up looking like a potato spud that was kicked across a barbers floor

Back
Top Bottom