Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you think it could be ?

purehybrid4

Registered
I started taking Digestive Advantage IBS two days ago. I started a new job at a "big box" retail store working overnight on Saturday, so when I got off from work that Sunday morning, I went and got me some breakfast from McDonalds. I came home, ate breakfast, took my centrum multivitamin and the digestive advantage IBS capsule. About an hour and a half later, I went to sleep.

At 5pm, I awoke to a rumble in my stomach and from that point forward, I was very, very ill with the stomach flu with lots of nausea, diarrhea, cramps, aches, pains, the whole gamut. I was so sick I had to call off from work.

I've been taking Pepto Bismal, Emetrol for nausea, Immodium, and Extra strength Tylenol.

I would like to continue taking Digestive Advantage IBS but I'm scared to death that I may have a relapse. Is there a correlation between stomach flu and those probiotics?

I'd be more worried about the McDonald's food to be honest. Probiotics are mostly unnecessary though. You should have healthy gut flaura with a balanced diet of clean whole foods (barring being on antibiotics or something).

restaurant food and fast food is ripe with unsanitary conditions. guys with tats on their necks with 8 piercings, fresh out of prison who haven't bathed since reagan was president preparing your food. the food is extremely low quality to boot

you put garbage into your body it is like putting low grade gas into a lamborghini, expect problems

if you have IBS you should be following a low FODMAP diet of single ingredient foods. that mcdonalds breakfast has about 50 ingredients, 41 of which are going to irritate the shit out of your stomach. have some common sense man.. maybe it will take this happening a few more times for you to learn your lesson, or maybe you will learn it 1 time.

Fix your diet and it will take care of itself. You dont need that other nonsense. Your diet is the problem

Back
Top Bottom