Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What does ES mean?

huber6

Registered
I saw a product on n2bm and amazon called n2generate ES and didn't know what ES meant, can't find anything on it at all. seems like it is more expensive than the regular n2generate so i am assuming it is more in demand right? what are the differences between ES and the regular version and is the price worth it?

Extra Strength. This is the product that I would recommend as part of a complete PCT protocol or if you really need a big test boost. The classic version is what I recommend for day to day use as a natural test booster.

Erectile Support is what is stands for, but the merchant bank processor would never let us put the name "erectile" in any of the products.
So just kinda tongue in cheek I called it "ES" and told people it stood for "Extra Strength" but then if you read the descriptions I wrote I tell people that ES has more ingredients for your peepee to get harder, and so we call it "Estra Strength" when if fact the real intended name is "HCGenerate Erectile Support"

The new 10 added ingredients in the formula, two good mentions for the context of this thread are L-Dopa we added to lower prolactin and increase erection hardness with a 40% icariin extract very high potency ingredient.

Back
Top Bottom