Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What does taurine do?

ctgbl

Registered
I was at the doctor for a normal checkup and he was telling me that I should be taking taurine supplements because I need taurine. I told him that I eat a lot of Fish and Chicken which has a lot of taurine already in it and he looked at me strange. I see a lot of supplements that contain it and what does it really do for us

They put it in energy drinks because it both provides energy and helps regulate heartbeat.

I was at the doctor for a normal checkup and he was telling me that I should be taking taurine supplements because I need taurine. I told him that I eat a lot of Fish and Chicken which has a lot of taurine already in it and he looked at me strange. I see a lot of supplements that contain it and what does it really do for us

Energy is the main thing taurine does, it's like a cousin of caffeine, I like it.

For the steroid user, the Taurine helps to keep you from getting painful pumps in your back the way D-bol does sometimes.

For the steroid user, the Taurine helps to keep you from getting painful pumps in your back the way D-bol does sometimes.
I wonder if it would be benificial for someone who has constant tight and sore back?
I stopped by a few places today but they didnt carry it

I wonder if it would be benificial for someone who has constant tight and sore back?

it depends on what is causing the tight back.

let's say you got herniated discs or pinched nerves then no it won't help
but if you got back pumps then yes it helps

The guys are right it is a source of energy but it also does quite a few other things.

In a word - no

It helps support nerve growth. It may help to restore youthful brain.

Back
Top Bottom