Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what to eat with carb blockers

frankieau

Registered
Hey I was going to ask you guys about carb blocker supplements. I know n2bm sells one. Can you tell me more about these and how they work? If I were to take it what part of the day would be best to use them and how much do you take before your meals. Does this mean I get to eat cake, pizza and other high carb foods or do I need to still eat clean?

N2slin is what you want bro. use 2 caps before your meals. 1 cap if you tend to snack throughout the day

yes you must eat clean no matter what. doesn't give the excuse to eat crap using it

Hey I was going to ask you guys about carb blocker supplements. I know n2bm sells one. Can you tell me more about these and how they work? If I were to take it what part of the day would be best to use them and how much do you take before your meals. Does this mean I get to eat cake, pizza and other high carb foods or do I need to still eat clean?
No. There is no such thing as a "carb blocker". Thats not how it works. Nutient partitioning is a whole different thing. Eat like shit, look like shit. Nothing changes that

No. There is no such thing as a "carb blocker". Thats not how it works. Nutient partitioning is a whole different thing. Eat like shit, look like shit. Nothing changes that

Kinda true. Legit pharma products that came out and reputedly blocked fat and or carbs a few years back came with some pretty nasty side effects. Was it Orlistat that came with oily shits and... eek... anal leakage! In the case of the one that 'trapped fat with fibre' only trapped as much fat as the pill size - so 500mg (or half a fkin gram FFS).

Like I said - want to cut carbs?

EAT FKIN LESS CARBS. Trim the fat from meat and so on. Simply put - eat cleaner. No pill is gonna let you eat crappy fat and fried food and still be lean and healthy. If it does I want in cos we'll make fkin billions.

Kinda true. Legit pharma products that came out and reputedly blocked fat and or carbs a few years back came with some pretty nasty side effects. Was it Orlistat that came with oily shits and... eek... anal leakage! In the case of the one that 'trapped fat with fibre' only trapped as much fat as the pill size - so 500mg (or half a fkin gram FFS).

Like I said - want to cut carbs?

EAT FKIN LESS CARBS. Trim the fat from meat and so on. Simply put - eat cleaner. No pill is gonna let you eat crappy fat and fried food and still be lean and healthy. If it does I want in cos we'll make fkin billions.

Yeah man I do remember hearing about that shit back in the day. It was like diarrhea in a pill.

Yeah man I do remember hearing about that shit back in the day. It was like diarrhea in a pill.

In a high percentage of users too - f**k that lol

Brother, we do not sell any carb blockers, I do make a great nutrient partitioner called N2Slin you can find at www.N2Slin.com

N2Slin is a great product for enhancing the good benefits of insulin, like muscle building while at the same time diminishing some of the more undesirable effects like fat accumulation.

It does this by affecting insulin sensitivity at the cellular level, it won't affect your gut or digestion at all.

Orlistat is a drug for blocking the absorption of a % of the fats you eat, it works at the gut to block absorption and so some of the fat ends up going direct to your stool. You can see in the toilet water some orange fat droplets.

Back
Top Bottom