Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what is the proper n2shampoo usage?

fullsandler

Registered
guys I will use this product recommended by many people for hair thinning while cycling aas. There don't seem to be any other products like it on the market guys so I'm really wondering the very best way I can utilize this product. I guess my real questions is if you start using it from the day one of your first dose of your Steroid cycle, or
from the day you start noticing hair problems?

thank you bros!

I use it every day personally. Just make sure you shake it up really good. You only need s small amount which is great. The bottle lasts a long time. Just a dime size amount works great.

Just use it as a normal shampoo on a daily basis. You may as well use it from the first day of the cycle as a precautionary measure. As @stevesmi has said, it is important to leave it on for some time before rinsing it off.

You should start the n2shampoo on day 1 of your cycle. The whole point of the supplement is to PREVENT hair loss. Once hair loss has occurred, it's usually already too late.

Use N2shampoo throughout your entire cycle and PCT.

Use it the exact same way you would regular shampoo. N2shampoo is a salon quality shampoo with anti-hair loss ingredients added. It has all the same cleaning properties of normal shampoo.

Back
Top Bottom