Join Evolutionary Forums

esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com

Thread: What is the Role of Education in Our Life?

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

What is the Role of Education in Our Life?

Education is the Best Friend that Make Our Life Useful Because Without Education a Person is Totally Unuseful. The Education Means Not Only the Books Knowledge the Education Means a Knowledge that Define Your Identity. Supposed any Person done their IGNOU MBA then Doesn't Its Means He is Educational Person If He Has the Ability to Speaks, Ability to Understand, Ability to Learn, their Behavior is Good, Etc. these Qualities are Define a Human Education.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    All I know is that our education system is outdated and needs an update quite drastically.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I agree with corchedheat. This system really needs an update. We're really behind.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Self-education is indeed useful, but public education is completely useless. A good read: The declining productivity of education by Jonathan Rothwell - I cited this article when I had to write my essay supporting arguments for a college debate (I'm a member of the Alternative Perspective in Education (college community)). Or there's one more source of an unbiased point of view: The Value of Education in Today’s American Society: A Glimpse into the Current Way America Supports the Educational System.