Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what is so good about animal pak?

Garner26

Registered
This stuff is pushed so much on reddit and other forums you would think it was magic pills. I just bought a big 44 pack of them and they cost almost $50 that will last me a bit over a month. Looking at what are in them the ingredients look super lean, i am worried i am wasting my money and can better spend it on groceries

they have been around a while and marketed heavily, big name recognition. even the labels are misleading on what they have. most of those vitamins don't even absorb cause they aren't water soluble or digestable.

get n2guard and multi from n2bm. those are the highest quality

I LOVE the Animal Brand but I think in this case your money could probably be better spent on groceries.

Animal Pack is basically a multi-vitamin w some aminos thrown in. If you need a multi-vitamin I'd suggest Two-Per-Day by Life Extension.

They have good marketing but in reality it is just a typical multi. I would rather see you try products that were designed specifically for athletes like 3D Multi and N2Guard that are made by N2BM.

Animal Pak is marketed toward bodybuilders but it's kind of a scam. A vit/min with a bunch of worthless widow dressing ingredients. N2GUARD blows it away -- it's a real bodybuilder's multi nutrition formula. You can not possible get that level of nutrition insurance from food alone.

Back
Top Bottom