Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What would happen if you used old supplements?

adMIm

Registered
this is a general question but one I wanted to ask because it's always made me think
I have a flea market near my house and there's a lot of old stuff that they sell there including old supplements And it's discounted big time. like one guy has old protein powders for like $2 per tub when I originally it was selling for 50 bucks
my question is does it lose any potency being a few years old or would it still work good for me if I want to buy it

this is a general question but one I wanted to ask because it's always made me think
I have a flea market near my house and there's a lot of old stuff that they sell there including old supplements And it's discounted big time. like one guy has old protein powders for like $2 per tub when I originally it was selling for 50 bucks
my question is does it lose any potency being a few years old or would it still work good for me if I want to buy it

Dont buy old supplements, might be bad for you

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Some stores sell their expired items at a big discount and these guys I would trust. NOT a flea market by any means in my opinion man.

Don’t trust getting your supplements from a flea market

Back
Top Bottom