Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats the difference ?

diplo98

Registered
What is the different between Himalayan pink salt and sea salt? What am I missing here? Does it matter which one I use on my food ?

Short term - no. And even those that talk about what either contains will admit, if pushed, that either only contain trace amounts of the extra minerals they come with.

i cook with himalayan and everyone always asks me what i salt i used cause they loved it

yes it makes a difference in taste, as far as minerals it has more minerals we need vs. dead salt

i cook with himalayan and everyone always asks me what i salt i used cause they loved it

yes it makes a difference in taste, as far as minerals it has more minerals we need vs. dead salt

In minute amounts. Tiny.

Himalayan pink sea salt contains slightly more trace minerals then regular sea salt but the difference is pretty negligible. I would just use regular sea salt. It isn't worth the extra cost IMO

Himalayan sea salt is thought to taste better. THat's why it's so much more expensive.

Marketing scam I am pretty sure its safe to have regular salt or pink salt lol.

Back
Top Bottom