Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

when to dose nutrozol?

hooperan

Registered
I took advantage of the sale on nutrozol and picked up 5 bottles of it. I plan on using it daily until they are gone. is this okay? also my plan on taking 2 caps before my workouts and then in the evening post dinner to help me sleep. it actually works really good for that purpose i read. good plan?

I took advantage of the sale on nutrozol and picked up 5 bottles of it. I plan on using it daily until they are gone. is this okay? also my plan on taking 2 caps before my workouts and then in the evening post dinner to help me sleep. it actually works really good for that purpose i read. good plan?

3 caps before bed is the standard nutrozol dose, I wouldn't go over that. 5 bottles will last you 5 months, 1 month per bottle.

Nutrozol is a great product with many ingredients and a lot of benefits. I would be really careful about using high amounts of exogenous melatonin long term. If you are going to use 5 bottles in a row then maybe keep the dosing low to 1-2 capsules? If you are going to use it a couple of times per week only when you have trouble sleeping then maybe use 3-4 capsules that one day. I'm just worried about headaches and being able to fall asleep when I don't use the product, so this is why moderation is key with melatonin.

Back
Top Bottom