Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whey alternative?

ozcroboy

Buff Brother
My girl reacts to whey protein with upset stomach n bad gas. What's a low carb high protein alternative to whey protein that's easy on her stomach? She is lactose intolerant

Check out the true nutrion site and select the custom protein mix drop down.. There are quite a few options.

there are SEVERAL non dairy whey proteins... there is a specific one called bio chem... now understand, when you get into these they are absolutely more pricey but extremely high quality, micro filtered, etc... the bio chem berries and why is BY FAR the best tasting berry protein you will find and its so nutrient rich, she will love it... mix it with almond milk or cashew milk and she will absolutely love it

Either Plant Fusion or you can buy Yellow Pea Protein and Brown Rice Protein and mix it together to get a very similar AA profile to Whey without all the bloating and other issues...I am the same way, can't use whey

Rice, egg and pea blend. DIY, with bulk powders. My wife does this and it works good.

Yeah personally I would just go with whole foods if whey bothers her. Can't go wrong with solid foods. Maybe throw in some BCAA's or N2BM gear throughout the day with it.

she can absolutely create her own and that's really what anyone in here situation needs to do to make sure that all her needs are met... it enables you to make everything conducive to what SHE needs...

Back
Top Bottom