Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whey concentrate vs isolate

Lesliefun

Novice Brother
Registered
I have whey concentrate I got custom made with some dextrose but was reading on the site thate isolate is a better protein, is this even true? or I'm being sold to?:confused:

bro...dont think so much...as long as you doing things right, gains will come...

I have whey concentrate I got custom made with some dextrose but was reading on the site thate isolate is a better protein, is this even true? or I'm being sold to?:confused:

Whey Concentrate is around 80% Protein.
Whey Isolate is around 90 to 92%.
Whey Hydrolysate is 94%.

The Main Difference is Concentrate has Lactose in it, and doesn't Absorb as Quickly.

But having said that, Both can be Utilized.

Concentrates are Better In-between Meals because of the Slower Digestion Rate.

Isolates & Hydrolysates are Better Post Workout because it Assimilates Very Quickly.................................. JP

Jp is correct. Also, iso's, from the lactose not being present don't bloat me, So I prefer them. just me though...

JP is spot on with his advice, but realistically you aren't going to notice much of anything, if at all between them in terms of results. If you want the best go with Hydrowhey. Isolate is also preferable. A whey isolate/concentrate blend is also fine and is more budget friendly

Isolate btr the best is real food though

go for iso man. once your been drinking this shit for 10yrs your going to want a more quality product.

trust me, keep cleaner on food and food replacement supps like whey.

watch for the label too, make sure theres no funky BS in there too.

iso is better but tastes gross and more expensive. I have to use concentrate.Unless you are lactose intolertant, then dont concentrate .

Isolate is best used immediately after workouts and first thing upon waking. Heavier proteins like concentrates are best used throughout the day and at bedtime.

iso is better but tastes gross and more expensive. I have to use concentrate.Unless you are lactose intolertant, then dont concentrate .

Agreed, all I use for whey now is whey to build muscle. Taste great and works just as well.

I only use ISO pwo with katbolyn concentrate does not digest like real food for me

Fueled by ISL
Questions about product?
Inbox me. Rep

Back
Top Bottom