bannednutrition.com

Thread: Whey creatine BCAA NO

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Whey creatine BCAA NO

I read all the time these should be taken before a workout, but then I read some of these should be taken on an empty stomach. Im so confused.
    I keep reading different things, can someone set the record straight so I know Iam taking my supplements effectively.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by fiat500 View Post
    I read all the time these should be taken before a workout, but then I read some of these should be taken on an empty stomach. Im so confused.
    I keep reading different things, can someone set the record straight so I know Iam taking my supplements effectively.
    Whey creatine BCAA NO

Keeping it simple - loose these two.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    At the end of the day it really isn't as big of deal as you are making it out to be.
    Whey protein you can take whatever time of the day as you like, if it doesn't upset your stomach.

If you are already taking whey protein you really don't need bcaa's which I think are just a waste of money.
    Same applies to to these NO pump products.

Creatine you can take in the morning or if you really want to play around with it after working out is shown to have slight benefit in terms of strength and size gains.
    Hope this answered to your question.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Supp companies are masters of confusion on purpose so it isn’t your fault

I would not use whey protein before a workout for sure. They are called fart powders for a reason

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If you 'gotta' use whey use an Isolate

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    No experience with these sorry. The guys have you covered.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by fiat500 View Post
    Since nobody else answered your question and offered when to take things except Fella Fin, here you go bro

Creatine doesn't matter when you take it. NO is for preworkout. Bcaas.... Typically intraworkout, and whey post workout. Fella is also right about bcaas and whey but if you train fasted bcaas can off benefit intra workout for protein synthesis
    Last edited by RickRock; 04-07-2019 at 05:55 PM.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Creatine is very effective and you can take it any time. As long as you take it every day it makes no difference what time you have it. I wouldn't bother with a BCAA. They are really only useful if you are trying to grow but forced to train fasted, or you are trying to grow on a low protein diet. As for whey, I don't feel it is necessary at all but if you are going to use it, just have it when you need the extra protein.

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Masonic Bodybuilder View Post
    Creatine is very effective and you can take it any time. As long as you take it every day it makes no difference what time you have it. I wouldn't bother with a BCAA. They are really only useful if you are trying to grow but forced to train fasted, or you are trying to grow on a low protein diet. As for whey, I don't feel it is necessary at all but if you are going to use it, just have it when you need the extra protein.
    Great info. I train fasted at times. Especially during the week. Would it make a lot of difference is I take it every time I train fasted and drink BCAA’s?
    Or it is not much of a difference?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rene View Post
    Great info. I train fasted at times. Especially during the week. Would it make a lot of difference is I take it every time I train fasted and drink BCAA’s?
    Or it is not much of a difference?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The creatine wont make a difference when you take it. It stays saturated in the muscle cells as it is with daily dosing, so it makes no difference when you take it