Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whey Gold Standard.

cjs_gymlife

No to promote Optimum Nutrition, but whey gold standard is the only type of protein that I will use. I have tried Syntha-6, Muscle Tek, Muscle Milk, the walmart 6-star brand, and by far Whey Gold standard gives you the best results and the best quality protein. Its not underdosed (or so i believe, i obviously have not tested it). Only downside is the price but ebay can usually give you a good deal for 90$ for a 10 pound bag or watch Vitaminshoppe for a good Sale! Just my 2 cents.

Rule 1 is super clean and pretty good tasting. hydrolyzed whey isolate. mad expensive though. and also UMP are my go to right now

have you tried any of the protein from NTBM they are great

grabbed me some more from amazon. Gold standard double chocolate. Used alot of others, and i agree its good. Going to stick with it for a while.

Get whey to build muscle. Much cheaper and tastier as well as healthier. Lmao @ wal-mart brand being in the line up ☺️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have some Walmart protein left over. I get Walmart protein all the time ,the price is right . I wanted to try something new.

Back
Top Bottom