Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whey isolate and regualr whey

E60530d82

Why do i manage whey isolate and not regular whey? Optimum Nutrition's 100% whey gold standard do also have lactose and gluten after what i have read,but i get no stomach problems at all from this one. When i used another 100% whey i got real problems,had to stop it because of stomach air and breathing issues.. The only difference i belive is that the Optimum Nutrition is isolate and the other is not. I think i will buy the BiotechUsa iso whey zero next time but this question have been on my mind for some days now and like to find out why.

The majority of adult humans are lactose intolerant. Lactose is the milk sugar naturally found in milk. A whey protein concentrate will have a few grams of lactose per serving - which causes the gastric distress.

A whey protein isolate on the other hand is pretty much completely void of all lactose and is fine to use by people who are sensitive to lactose. ON 100% whey gold standard is not a pure whey isolate FYI. It is a isolate/concentrate blend. Very few supplement companies on the market use a pure whey isolate because it is much more expensive then whey concentrate. Read the ingredients label carefully. I am personally using the coffee espresso isolation from n2bm.com which is a pure whey isolate that is naturally flavoured and sweetened with stevia.
https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Proteins-c33?product_id=79

even if it is a consentrate blend,my stomach tolerates it in contrast to regular whey,that must contain a good amount of lactose that made me that f..cked up. Ill try the iso whey zero i think,the local supplement store got it on sale these days. ON gold standard gave me pump all day,took three shakes a day on each of about 40 grams between meals of clean food,a great powder that gave no bloating,no gas or other kind of irritation,really great but very expensive.

even if it is a consentrate blend,my stomach tolerates it in contrast to regular whey,that must contain a good amount of lactose that made me that f..cked up. Ill try the iso whey zero i think,the local supplement store got it on sale these days. ON gold standard gave me pump all day,took three shakes a day on each of about 40 grams between meals of clean food,a great powder that gave no bloating,no gas or other kind of irritation,really great but very expensive.

Yeah, it is indeed expensive. The Isolation by N2BM is much cheaper, and has awesome flavors. What I like about Isolation, is that it has nothing counterproductive, like carbs and additives - it is as clean as it gets.

I am lactose intolerant and I can eat dairy and get away with it sometimes and sometimes I cannot.

the body is weird like that.. I do take a lactaid enzyme when I can for my dairy use. but I am not a dairy person anyway so it really isn't an issue

dairy is something you want to avoid as much as possible for bodybuilding. I would rather guys use greens powders then whey protein because people are failing to get enough nutrients and minerals, while protein isn't so much a problem

Stick to a pure whey isolate as mentioned above. Isolation from N2BM.com also includes digestive enzymes in the formula as well. You will have no issues with that product. It is also very affordable and the taste is great.

Back
Top Bottom