Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whey and porridge?

josephdiaz

Registered
I normally mix refley instant whey with my porridge in the morning is this ok or am I better taking the whey seperate?

Nothing matters as long as it works for you homie!

I do something similar but put it in the fridge to make overnight oats, its like a desert every morning.

I have heard that heat can damage whey protein, while collagen protein can withstand heat without damaging it. I see people cooking with whey alot or adding it to heated foods; maybe it would be better to mix with cold food and beverages, and mix collagen with hot liquids and for cooking. Any thoughts?

I have heard that heat can damage whey protein, while collagen protein can withstand heat without damaging it. I see people cooking with whey alot or adding it to heated foods; maybe it would be better to mix with cold food and beverages, and mix collagen with hot liquids and for cooking. Any thoughts?

Heat denatures or damages ALL protein. Inc the meat we eat. But we gotta cook some cos raw isn't always good.

It doesnt make any kind of difference to the protein that matters. Dont overthink it. It's fine to cook with

if you over cook a steak or veggies, or any food you will damage it too. don't over do it

Back
Top Bottom