Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is whey protein ever faked

Felixx

Registered
I had this theory in my head about supplements being faked by companies. Do you think that companies ever fake protein powder. Like how do we know that it's really 50 grams of protein per scoop does anyone ever actually check that? And Company just clean that and then sell something that's not even close to that

I had this theory in my head about supplements being faked by companies. Do you think that companies ever fake protein powder. Like how do we know that it's really 50 grams of protein per scoop does anyone ever actually check that? And Company just clean that and then sell something that's not even close to that

I've never heard of fake whey protein but I did hear some protein is spiked with amino acids.

Some companies have been caught adding cheaper protein like collagen or even coffee creamer to their tubs of whey in order to save a few cents in production which translates to millions of dollars when you are talking about a wide market.

We discuss this and many other topics on our podcast please check it out:

https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Claim??

It's the FDA's job to check

Back
Top Bottom