Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

white potatoe question

Martin Vila

Registered
I wonder why most people recommend sweet potatoes over white if the difference on calories is only 8 calories
white potatoe is 188 and a sweet 180, I hate how sweet potatoe taste so I wonder if white can be my main carb
while bulking, thank you.

I wonder why most people recommend sweet potatoes over white if the difference on calories is only 8 calories
white potatoe is 188 and a sweet 180, I hate how sweet potatoe taste so I wonder if white can be my main carb

Yes. White potatoes are totally fine.

I can’t edit and hit send too soon. Sorry.

Some say sweet potatoes are a super food. They have more Vitamin A. There is also a difference on the glycemic index. But otherwise both are totally acceptable and healthy to eat. Just don’t load them up with shit. Eating plain or with a little ghee is acceptable.

White potatoes have a higher glycemic index like E said. This means they will spike insulin levels, which is great post workout... Sweet potatoes are definitely loaded with vitamins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Either or is good for you. Just dont load it up with sour cream and butter.

I take white because it's test good and my carb re feed day this white help me lots and also high carb day I add some fat to decrease it's high GI

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk

Can you use white spuds? Sure. But as others have said the GI of a sweet potato is better
Yes but I use penuts butter or ghee or just butter with black paper and black salt

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk

you won't get fat off eating potatoes. it is considered a starving family food during the depression and people weren't walking around obese at that time now were they.. in terms of calories.. oof.. doesn't mean shit.. a calorie isn't a calorie.

there is a big problem though with all root vegetables and that is digestion. many of us simply cannot digest them thus it is recommended you avoid all of them. same with brocolli, cabbage, etc. all hard to digest.. stick to the easy to digest veggies like baby spinach, green lettuce, etc.

White potatoes get a very bad wrap for some reason - I have no idea why. They are a great low calorie complex carb source.

I eat a lot of white potatoes. Just don't load them up with bacon bits, sour cream etc.

When we get board of yams- I’ll have potatoes. When I get board of oats- I’ll have quinoa. When I get board of brown rice - I’ll have jasmine.

It’s cool to switch things around. Have fun with your diet.

When we get board of yams- I’ll have potatoes. When I get board of oats- I’ll have quinoa. When I get board of brown rice - I’ll have jasmine.

It’s cool to switch things around. Have fun with your diet.
Have fun with your diet!!!! That's the hardest part for me. I cannot seem to "make it fun" :(

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

White potatoes are fine. I think it is because they are used to make foods like French fries or mashed potatoes with tons of butter/cream. Just a baked potato is going to be a good food choice.

I used to eat them both but my body doesn't digest Sweet Potatoes very well, so i stick with White.

Old Pug

If more starch is your goal, then eat white spuds rather than red spuds or sweet potatoes.

I take both and yes I like white but I don't over eat

Sent from my CPH1809 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom