Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why do vitamins make me sick?

Waterstoner

Registered
I take several types of multi vitamins and they all make me ill, i get them from the drug store so i am assuming these are good quality but i might be wrong. what do you guys think? and also if no what place can i get higher quality supplements that won't upset my stomach anymore

I take several types of multi vitamins and they all make me ill, i get them from the drug store so i am assuming these are good quality but i might be wrong. what do you guys think? and also if no what place can i get higher quality supplements that won't upset my stomach anymore

I've had gut issues from vitamins. Take the vitamins after food and it will be better.

That’s a bit of a vague question. It can be due to many factors. The kind of multi... ingredients...whether it’s taken on a empty stomach...how much you’re taking. It is possible to take too much. And to be honest, if you’re eating real, home cooked foods, you really shouldn’t need a multi. When I do take a multi I only take half the dosage

Back
Top Bottom