Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will that fat loss stack work for me?

Wyonon

Registered
I have always been a natural bodybuilder, and all I used only basic supplements, like bcaa and protein. My problem is that no matter how hard I train it is hard to get rid of fat. So some guys in the gym told me that with a combination of clenbuterol, t3 and winstrol I will surely lose fat. Do you think that will work for me? Or I should opt for something else?

I have always been a natural bodybuilder, and all I used only basic supplements, like bcaa and protein. My problem is that no matter how hard I train it is hard to get rid of fat. So some guys in the gym told me that with a combination of clenbuterol, t3 and winstrol I will surely lose fat. Do you think that will work for me? Or I should opt for something else?

You should give lipo 6 black intense a try

those are very old school drugs to lose fat. winstrol doesn't burn fat, it merely dries you out.

fat loss needs to be done via diet man. you are training hard but spinning your wheels cause your diet sucks for sure. you are eating too many calories for someone who wants to cut down. list out what you eat everyday, don't leave anything out. lets see what you are eating and list your stats

there are 2 really good things you can add after you fix your diet. n2slin from n2bm which is taken before meals and blocks fat storage and cardarine which will burn fat for real (sarms1)

The problem with drugs like T3 and clenbuterol is that they simple raise metabolism. They don't differentiate between muscle or fat. You will loose a combination of muscle and fat when using them.

Not to mention the side effects the drugs can cause. There are much better alternatives that are safer and will provide better results.

The single best supplement you can take for fat loss is a PPAR up regulator like cardarine or SR9009 -> https://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

The nicest thing about cardarine and sr9009 is that they are not stimulants or hormones so they won't effect sleep, raise cortisol levels or anything like that. It'll cause a huge boost in fat loss with no side effects.

I would stack the cardarine/sr9009 with a good nutrient partitioning supplement like n2slin from n2bm.com. This will increase insulin muscle sensitivity and help shuttle the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.

These are all very harsh and tricky compounds to use, so I would not run this stack. First of all, they will all cause lots of side effects, and some of them can be very serious. Secondly, the fat loss results with them will be short termed, and they will also promote muscle loss. All in all, this is definitely not a good stack to use.

I like way more the suggestion made by @muskate, as it is very safe, easy to run, and the results will be long lasting. Besides, there will be no muscle loss, since these compounds are anti-catabolic.

I think that stack would be a terrible idea. Clen will come with a ton of side effects. Just to name a few: headaches, high blood pressure, insomnia, heartburn, heart strain, the shakes. T3 will only slightly help but puts you at risk of messing up your thyroid. Winny is a steroid and steroids do not burn fat. All it will do is harden your muscles.

This is much more effective:

a 500 calorie deficit
20mg Cardarine per day
2 tabs 2-3x per day of n2slin

Why did not this guy offer me the same compounds as you did....where can I get those things you mention for fat loss, since I won't be able to ask this guy...

Why did not this guy offer me the same compounds as you did....where can I get those things you mention for fat loss, since I won't be able to ask this guy...

For the SARMS I always go to sarms1.com - they have supreme quality, of both the products, and the customer service as well, which is very important. In over tow years they did not let me down even once. But if you want to check out a source, then I would recommend you to visit the source section of EVO (http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/). There you will find detailed information about different sources, and will see feedback from their customers. I am sure that after doing a little research there you will be able to make a well informed decision in regards to the source for your gear. Personally, I love the Berd Pharmaceutical stuff sold by Roidmass, but you should never listen to just one opinion, and do your research. The above mentioned place is a good place to start.

brother getting good advice in the gym is like getting financial advice from a gambler. it makes no sense.

guys in the gym and especially locker rooms have an automatic 20-30 point IQ drop. there is something about that environment which makes people say stupid shit. and anyone offering up advice to take illegal drugs in an open gym setting is moronic in the first place. I don't say nothing to nobody.

you are getting the best and FREE advice right here on evo. we want you to succeed and we will have 150K active members who visit this site for the best info

The guys offering you the advice were also trying to sell you the products - weren't they? They obviously had a hidden agenda.

It makes me want to throw up. All the time I see bodybuilding coaches trying to get their clients to take WAY more drugs then are necessary because they sell their clients the drugs and make money off them. Talk about having no ethics.

Cardarine, sr9009 you can order from sarms1.com
n2slin you can order from n2bm.com

Both companies ship internationally.

Champ, if you're opting for fatloss and you're thinking of using steroids as a first timer.. i can only suggest a test only cycle with a really clean diet and a really good training program.

Give us some stats to sus out what will work best for you bro..

I think that stack would be a terrible idea. Clen will come with a ton of side effects. Just to name a few: headaches, high blood pressure, insomnia, heartburn, heart strain, the shakes. T3 will only slightly help but puts you at risk of messing up your thyroid. Winny is a steroid and steroids do not burn fat. All it will do is harden your muscles.

This is much more effective:

a 500 calorie deficit
20mg Cardarine per day
2 tabs 2-3x per day of n2slin

Well this was a good read, i was just going to run clen on it's own and hope for the best in regards to fat loss.

Running cardarine on its own... Will it require a pct ?

Feel free to pm me a discount for the sarms 1 website i know someones got them around here lol!

Running Cardarine on its own does not require a PCT. It is non-hormonal so you just stop when you are done. Just take 20mg per day for 8-16 weeks.

Where are you located? If you are in Canada I can help you with a discount. If you are in the US then send a visitor message to Stevesmi.

Running Cardarine on its own does not require a PCT. It is non-hormonal so you just stop when you are done. Just take 20mg per day for 8-16 weeks.

Where are you located? If you are in Canada I can help you with a discount. If you are in the US then send a visitor message to Stevesmi.

Oh awesome!

Im in australia brother, But i appreciate the help, cheers masonic:eek:

Back
Top Bottom