Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winstrol and high liver values

tessarion

Registered
I just got back from my doctors appointment and he said i had liver disease cause my numbers were so high. I did not tell him i was using winstrol because i am scared to lose my insurance. what can i take to help with my liver along with stopping the winstrol? would something like n2guard help?

doing blood work under winstrol is certainly not ideal if you have to show them to the doctor.
moreover, the blood work must be done after two weeks of stop from training or there will be waste/toxins from the trained muscles in the blood as well.

The best thing you can take is tudca and maybe some inj. glutathione too

anything over the range is going to be flagged by a doctor.

anabolic steroids will most of the time cause that, and winny is notorious. you want to be using n2guard while on and give yourself a few weeks before doing bloods

The best supplement for liver health and protection is going to be N2Guard. Grab some and start 7 caps per day immediately. It contains over 40 ingredients but just to name a few that are good for the liver; NAC, milk thistle, and TUDCA.

Back
Top Bottom