Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Withdrawl symptoms

Yes it happens only for pre-workout or stimulant

Have a nice Day

@Sisir012 is completely right. People often forget that caffeine is a drug.

You will experience withdrawal symptoms when you stop using supplements such as pre workouts that contain caffeine

the fact that pre workouts loaded with stimulants are legal is criminal in my mind

however the coffee industry has become so huge that take away dunkin donuts and starbux and the country would have a civil war over it.

the fact that pre workouts loaded with stimulants are legal is criminal in my mind

however the coffee industry has become so huge that take away dunkin donuts and starbux and the country would have a civil war over it.

It's been criminal in so far as many have had to be removed from sale. We've something here like the medical controls agency who have made these orders.

Pre workout is the big one. Some people actually grow to like that tingly feeling in your ears and face caused by beta-alanine lol. I train with some guys who I honestly think it's in their heads. If their jar runs out, they can't lift for shit. I think they spend too much time worrying that they don't have their powder instead of just fucking working.

Hell, I don't take much in the way of stim based products but I know people who drink so much of that crap they've become immune.

Back
Top Bottom