Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

workout DVDs for from top bodybuilers.

iWorkOut

Registered
Anybody know what is the best place to get those workout DVDs cheap? Maybe download them off somewhere or something?

I don't own a dvd player but I can rip them on my PC and watch them on my tablet or stream them to the TV or something.

I have a bunch of those in a box in my basement. I watch stuff on youtube now for free, but I'll sell you these or trade you for some gear. I'll PM you the list of what I have.

These last years youtube has been the best source for instructional videos for me. That's what we call progress.

Anybody know what is the best place to get those workout DVDs cheap? Maybe download them off somewhere or something?

I don't own a dvd player but I can rip them on my PC and watch them on my tablet or stream them to the TV or something.

you can get cheap used dvd's on amazon. i would look there

You can find most of Jay Cutler's videos on Youtube.

body building (dot) com and amazon.com both sell them but they are pretty expensive. Try Youtube first. Any DVD in particular you are looking for?

youtube.....

Back
Top Bottom