Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Worried no sex drive

S5amuel

Registered
a year ago I ran a superdrol cycle and during the cycle I lost some sex drive, so I came off and did my PCT and my sex drive drop even more during my PCT. it's come back here and there but it's nothing like it was originally. I can't even get hard. What supplements should I be trying now to try to get things back to normal again

a year ago I ran a superdrol cycle and during the cycle I lost some sex drive, so I came off and did my PCT and my sex drive drop even more during my PCT. it's come back here and there but it's nothing like it was originally. I can't even get hard. What supplements should I be trying now to try to get things back to normal again

You need to do a mini PCT and see how you feel. Nolvadex and HCGenerate ES for 4 weeks with cardazol preworkout.

Stevesmi is correct. Go get checked out to be sure.

While we wait for test results what's interesting here is that the member used Superdrol, which is an actual steroid but also did the right thing with a PCT. I might ask what form the PCT was and how long for.

We also don't know what else has changed. Has he divorced, changed jobs etc? Is he overweight? Do they have any other medical issues not mentioned? A nice cycle and a great PCT get mentioned but nothing else? Knowing ALL of this helps.

Back
Top Bottom