Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Worst hip pain ever!

rethavan

Registered
I just got done from the gym and drove home and when I got out of my car my hip hurt, it felt like someone was stabbing me
I was doing leg day today
never had this happen
is there a supplement I can buy that will help with this that I can order online and have it shipped to me asap?

I just got done from the gym and drove home and when I got out of my car my hip hurt, it felt like someone was stabbing me
never had this happen
is there a supplement I can buy that will help with this that I can order online and have it shipped to me asap?

That kind of pain happens, you need to take time off for sure.

If you want supplements, add n2joint rx 5 tabs/day and ostarine mk2866 50mgs/day, that's a joint + formula.

never had this happen

If it's never happened before it's an injury.

never had this happen

Incorporate Yoga into your regimen 2-3 times per week.

Back
Top Bottom