Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wrist tendonitis treatment

bomCLARK

Registered
I'm a computer guy, I work online 24-7 and I started suffering from tendonitis pain , what type of treatment or exercise can I do before it gets worst? thank you for your help.

Tendinitis (also called tendonitis) is an inflammation or irritation of a tendon (a thick cord that attaches bone to muscle). Sadly, there isn't much you can really do about it. Your tendonitis comes from over use and it's not like you can quit your day job.

The best natural supplement you can take to reduce inflammation is fish oil. Start supplementing with 6-10g per day. It'll reduce inflammation in your forearms and help reduce your tendonitis symptoms.

Have time off per hour (even five minutes will help). Stretch the hands and work the wrist in other planes of movement other than the typing position. Rub and massage the wrists. Ice it (with ice or cool sprays).

You should definitely take a break every X time. I am in the same situation as you are - I have to work a lot with the computer, so my wrists will get sore every now and then. Therefore, I take a 10 minute break every hour, and that helps a lot. Fish oil is also a great supplement to take, as it will reduce the inflammation, and will alleviate the issue.

you should go see a good physical therapist who can show you stretching exercises to do.

YES you most certainly can help this issue. one easy exercise you should be doing daily is FLOSSING. another one is arm out in front of you and palms down or up for 30 seconds for 5 sets each. that really helps

I'm a computer guy, I work online 24-7 and I started suffering from tendonitis pain , what type of treatment or exercise can I do before it gets worst? thank you for your help.

Tendinitis of the Wrist can be very painful.
I actually had Elbow Tendinitis a few years ago, that affected my wrist.
Couldn't even open a door.

I got the Graston Technique done by a Physical Therapist.
And 3 years later, I'm still better than 100%.

I made a Thread on this Topic when I was in treatment.
Click on the Pics to enlarge them.................................. JP

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...ysical-therapy-8676.html?highlight=tendonitis

Back
Top Bottom