Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yeast rice fad or real?

benDjamin

Registered
I had a question about red yeast rice and if the stuff really works well for my heart health and cholesterol or is it just a fad?
I read that 300 mg a couple times a day is supposed to be very good and it lowers your cholesterol

I had a question about red yeast rice and if the stuff really works well for my heart health and cholesterol or is it just a fad?
I read that 300 mg a couple times a day is supposed to be very good and it lowers your cholesterol

Red yeast rice works really well, good for cholesterol and more too bad big pharma banned it.

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Red yeast rice is legit it contains an ingredient very similar to Lipitor and the FDA banned it for sale in supplements. In N2Guard we use Arnua Bark as the way to control Cholesterol since the FDA banned the sale of Red Yeast Rice in supplements.

www.N2Guard.com

Like Stevesmi says use it with N2Guard

Back
Top Bottom