Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yohimflame

ryoyer

Registered
How do I use yohimflame? I have a bottle but not sure how to use it right. Do I apply before or after shower? how about training?

You want to apply the yohimflame after showering because otherwise the shower will wash off the product.

You can use yohiflame before cardio and before weight training sessions each day. I use yohiflame before both. Apply the product right before your leave your house to go to the gym. Apply it on your stubborn body fat areas like lower abs and lower back/hips.

Using yohiflame before training will have the same increase in fat burning in stubborn body fat areas like just like it will with using it before cardio.

In fact, I would argue using yohiflame before training will actually have a greater fat burning effect then using yohiflame before cardio. I think cardio is very over rated. Think about it. Where do you sweat more and burn more calories - when training or doing cardio? Training of course.

men typically store our last fat storage around our stomach

so what I do is spray 8 squirts evenly after my shower on dry skin in the morning. let that shit absorb and do its job. you don't want to apply it in the evening or it may alter sleep

Definitely not before showering because you will lose some of the active ingredient. I would apply before training or cardio. Some guys even go more hardcore and wrap plastic around it (when applied to lower stomach area). I don't think that is necessary but I do hear guys doing that.

Back
Top Bottom