Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yohimflame application problem

pimpndimp

Newbie Brother
Registered
I'm on day 4 of yohimflame (bought 2 bottles got 3rd free:p), but I am not sure the application is correct. Should I heat up the area or not? should I do something to clean it? I am completely confused.

I use a brush to brush the area after a quick 3 minute hot shower and rub in the yohimflame into the site well.

Do after shower. ..I'd shave area you are applying to great product bro

I'm on day 4 of yohimflame (bought 2 bottles got 3rd free:p), but I am not sure the application is correct. Should I heat up the area or not? should I do something to clean it? I am completely confused.

Just get a good sponge and scrub the area during your shower, then apply the product as soon as your skin feels dry enough. If you are like most of us and shower 2x per day then your should be fine... I do NOT recommend you apply it on dirty skin EVER - the transdermal technology in the yohimflame product will shuttle some dirt particles through the skin if you don't wash the area first.

Put it on your ballsack haha, seriously though don't do that. Like others said after a good warm shower apply it. Def helps to be clean shaven there.

follow the links i provided bro... i wrote those articles to explain how to use it properly... if you have any further questions, let me know and i'll be happy to help...

Seems to work very well for me and pretty simple.I have used before and after a shower and didnt notice much of a difference.Then again i shower often, so my pores arent clogged much.Others might be different story lol

Back
Top Bottom