Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yohimflame the BEST topical Fat Loss product

Ulter

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
I know I've been wrong in the past guys, but after doing a few bottles of Yohimflame, I believe it's the best topical yohimbine-based formula in the industry right now. Fat loss is amazing, the dry looks is clean. It's a great product.

-Benefits of Yohimflame-

• It smells nice.
  • Easy to apply.
  • Doesn't make you bloated.
  • Dries you out.
  • Cuts fat stores.
  • Increases vascularity.
  • Decreases bodyfat.
  • Helps you get a 6pack.

It's the best topical fat burning on the market right now.:cool:

-Benefits of Yohimflame-

• It smells nice.
  • Easy to apply.
  • Dries you out.
  • Cuts fat stores.
  • Increases vascularity.
  • Decreases bodyfat.
  • Helps you get a 6pack.

I want to add: Yohimflame BOOSTS your energy, it's a perfect smooth stim.

bro i use it as a preworkout stim and localized fat loss supplement....it's awesome...

yohimflame is the real deal... you have listed some of the many qualities it possesses... it can be used in a variety of ways... spot reduction, gyno treatment, pre workout, fat burning, etc... the list goes on... its one of the most popular products at n2bm and has remained there since it was introduced... i would HIGHLY recommend giving a try because once you use it, you will never want to stop...

This is a great supplement best product available for spot fat loss

-Benefits of Yohimflame-

• It smells nice.
  • Easy to apply.
  • Dries you out.
  • Cuts fat stores.
  • Increases vascularity.
  • Decreases bodyfat.
  • Helps you get a 6pack.

Ulter you are the man and you know your stuff, I think I'll try it :)

Yeah this stuff is great. Throw in some GW with it and you will shred nicely. Sarms1 is having a promotion right now, only a few hours left to pick some up for a discount.

What's the active ingredient in yohimflame - yohimbine hcl? Also if topical, what's the carrier to ensure best possible absorption?

What's the active ingredient in yohimflame - yohimbine hcl? Also if topical, what's the carrier to ensure best possible absorption?

Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, IPM, Yohimbine, Alpha-Yohimbe, 7-Keto-DHEA, Synephrine, Caffeine, Raspberry Ketones.

It's good for vegetarians too! Yohimflame really helped me lean out. Very good spot reduction.

Back
Top Bottom