Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

YohimFlame is the best transdermal fat burner for the steroid user.

and how long do the results last? is it just to get ready for a photoshoot or go to the beach?? :p sorry it sounds like a stupid question.... :(

and how long do the results last? is it just to get ready for a photoshoot or go to the beach?? :p sorry it sounds like a stupid question.... :(

results are permanent but will take about a week to get rid of water retention....

Still very hesitant to put my backing in a product like this but I'm anxious to try it. I hope it comes back in stock soon.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Still very hesitant to put my backing in a product like this but I'm anxious to try it. I hope it comes back in stock soon.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I'm excited to try it as well.. Wanna see what is all about

Is this stuff for real......topical fat loss? Sounds like "snake oil". Is there proven science behind it?

for those who tried other topical like eviscerate +clen topically and yohimflame, which one did you like better?

for those who tried other topical like eviscerate +clen topically and yohimflame, which one did you like better?

bro the clen based topicals made me feel like i want to die...never use topical clen...dangerous shit...heart felt like it was about to rip out of chest...yohimflame is the best for topical fat loss

bro the clen based topicals made me feel like i want to die...never use topical clen...dangerous shit...heart felt like it was about to rip out of chest...yohimflame is the best for topical fat loss

Wow I thought clen topically mitigated those sides, I took oral clen years ago and it was useless to me ,got killer headaches, thanks for the reply Gearhead

stupid question and possibly get trolled for it

what would happen if i put it on my neck and under chin and did my neck stretching and lose fat from the upper neck exercises.

stupid question and possibly get trolled for it

what would happen if i put it on my neck and under chin and did my neck stretching and lose fat from the upper neck exercises.

the best way to use this IMO is putting it on in the AM and wrapping your area with saran wrap. you will feel the burn

I wouldn't put it near your face as it could get into your mouth which you don't want. and working out with it on is perfectly fine as long as you wrap the area so it doesn't spread

Looks great , might give it a go for when I start shredding next month

- - - Updated - - -

How does this product compare with clen and other fat burners

I want to buy yohimflane can you give a source link is it SARMS

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Hi Guys! I stopped drinking my whey weight gainer because I'm lactose intolerant which has forced me to focus more on real food and honestly it's helped me a lot with my gainz.
I've heard a lot about bcaa's and amino acids. But what else should I look into to further my progress?
Thanks in advance.

I never use this product. Because for reducing fat, I mostly prefer to do exercise or workout. But somebody also suggest me to take fat burner product. Then I use that and it really works.

Back
Top Bottom