Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

YohimFlame is the best transdermal fat burner for the steroid user.

Yohii flame is good for individuals over 15% or is it targeted at those already lean that just need that extra spot reduction???

Yohii flame is good for individuals over 15% or is it targeted at those already lean that just need that extra spot reduction???

I was also wondering, but I think there is no point of an individual that is 15%bf to use it since your entire body is pretty much "fat".

Yohiflame is best used for when you are already lean and are trying to get off those last stubborn fat stores that hold on for dear life. Using yohimflame at 15% body fat certainly won't hurt you - but I don't think it's needed either.

for a man you want to use it on stubborn areas. it gets in there and burns away excess fat. obviously the lower your bf they better

I ALSO followed the gym routine and used garcinia cambogia a fruit that help me to survive and reincarnate my soul from ashes do try this fruit in capsule form and it has a celluloid shell a great fruit by uiniverse to change our life's ........

YohimFlame is the best transdermal fat burner for the steroid user

Ive been drinking chocolate peanut butter banana flavor every night for a long time now. Thinking about trying out another flavor...but the CPBB is so good

Looking for a product that can reduce your fatigue and increase the stamina? Then, Nitronemax is what you need! It is perhaps the most effective and safest product that you can have. Achieve your body building goals in no time with this super supplement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know of any good alternatives? Looks like yohimflame isn’t coming back anytime soon. Tried lipoderm ultra wasn’t any good..

Anyone know of any good alternatives? Looks like yohimflame isn’t coming back anytime soon. Tried lipoderm ultra wasn’t any good..

bro yohimflame back 1st quarter of 2019....last i heard...ive tried alternatives but aint that great...only yohimburn compared but its out of business

I saw my friend using yohimflame for 3 and a half months now, and noticed the bodyfat dropping and the abs are shaping out.

Back
Top Bottom