Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yohimflame for chubby guy?

ad1Kur

Registered
What do you think about using yohimflame for a chubby guy who has some dead weight around his stomach and chest?
I'm pretty lean over all the rest of my body but the body fat is pretty centered around just those two areas
would applying the yohimflame make a difference

What do you think about using yohimflame for a chubby guy who has some dead weight around his stomach and chest?
I'm pretty lean over all the rest of my body but the body fat is pretty centered around just those two areas

Yohimflame works best when you do fasted cardio no calories, it burns the most localized fat.

yohimflame Always on empty stomach before cardio
fat will melt off in localized areas

On its own? No.

It's for getting the last bits to go not for straight up removing lots of fat

The product works much better with fasted cardio and a good caloric deficit.

www.NeedtoBuildMuscle.com

I haven’t used it but I lost a lot of unwanted fat with diet, fasting, and cardio

yes! use n2slin and GW too, only use our forum approved sponsored sources, like n2bm, sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Back
Top Bottom