Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yohimflame on empty stomach

mauricer

Registered
I bought a bottle of this yohimflame stuff. I love the scent of it, smells pretty good I will admit. Do I apply this stuff to my stomach and rub it in or do I just let it sit and go workout? I am looking to get a 6 pack, right now I only have a 2 pack so looking to improve that. I do morning fasted cardio and have been training 8 years.

I bought a bottle of this yohimflame stuff. I love the scent of it, smells pretty good I will admit. Do I apply this stuff to my stomach and rub it in or do I just let it sit and go workout? I am looking to get a 6 pack, right now I only have a 2 pack so looking to improve that. I do morning fasted cardio and have been training 8 years.

Just apply it and let it dry, give it about 15-20 mins and you can head on our to the gym or the track for fasted cardio.
The ingredients in Yohimflame will come in contact with receptors in the fat cells and cause them to release a portion of their stored energy, you want to make sure to use up this energy quickly once it is released. If you do not use up the released energy then it will circle back around in your system and get stored elsewhere in other fatty deposits in the body.

Back
Top Bottom