Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yohimflame and letrozone application.

NecroStageBeta96

Registered
Hello evo bros I'm using the yohimflame and letrozone stack of products that a lot of guys are recommending now for my cutting cycle and things are going great. I have been a habitual yo-yo dieter through my life and always got discouraged because I noticed my skin would just hang whenever I lost significant weight. Ever sicne I have been using yohimflame and letrozone not onle has my fat loss been a breeze but I feel my skin a lot tighter. These products are like liquid gold, which brings me to my next question...

Could I be screwing myself out of some product by applying them both at the same time? - Could my skin be too saturated and some of the product be wasted?

Right now I'm using a full serving of 8 pumps of yohimflame and 8 pumps of letrozone after each of my two daily showers, since this is the only time your skin is clean enough o apply the product... I feel like maybe I could use less product like 6 pumps of each maybe and save some cash on my bottles? - cash is tight and I want to save on my supplements as much as I can...

-Scott

bro i would apply yohimflame before training....letrozone usually am and pm....

can you guys tell me if either of these would help me grow back my testicles?

i have testicular atrophy from testosterone replacement therapy

Hello evo bros I'm using the yohimflame and letrozone stack of products that a lot of guys are recommending now for my cutting cycle and things are going great. I have been a habitual yo-yo dieter through my life and always got discouraged because I noticed my skin would just hang whenever I lost significant weight. Ever sicne I have been using yohimflame and letrozone not onle has my fat loss been a breeze but I feel my skin a lot tighter. These products are like liquid gold, which brings me to my next question...

Could I be screwing myself out of some product by applying them both at the same time? - Could my skin be too saturated and some of the product be wasted?

Right now I'm using a full serving of 8 pumps of yohimflame and 8 pumps of letrozone after each of my two daily showers, since this is the only time your skin is clean enough o apply the product... I feel like maybe I could use less product like 6 pumps of each maybe and save some cash on my bottles? - cash is tight and I want to save on my supplements as much as I can...

-Scott

Yes it is ok to mix both products.
Make sure you cover a wide area, chest, belly, obliques, lower back and even on your upper arms. Just apply it nice and wide.
Do not worry about wasting product, your skin creates the perfect time-released depo. Just apply over a wide are and make sure skin is clean before each application.

can you guys tell me if either of these would help me grow back my testicles?

i have testicular atrophy from testosterone replacement therapy

I'm sorry buddy but they won't. You can use LetroZone to stop the estrogen spike you get after using HCG (if you go that route) but LetroZone will not help you grow them back... HCGenerate is the way to go my friend... I see from your posts you are on HRT and you are running OxandroVar right now - You need the HCGenerate ES version buddy for sure.

I'm sorry buddy but they won't. You can use LetroZone to stop the estrogen spike you get after using HCG (if you go that route) but LetroZone will not help you grow them back... HCGenerate is the way to go my friend... I see from your posts you are on HRT and you are running OxandroVar right now - You need the HCGenerate ES version buddy for sure.

Follow this advice bro... At this point, you absolutely need the ES version... You need to run the full recommend dose... 5 caps a day... 3 caps in the a.m. and 2 caps in the p.m... I would run a minimum of 8 weeks of it but optimally you would run it 12 weeks... then take a 4 week break and you can jump right back on it again... With the ES version you are getting everything from the classic version with not only increases in the amount of everything but MANY new additions to it as well... It is by far the strongest supplement you will find to help get your boys back bro... it works aggressively and quickly...

Back
Top Bottom