Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yohimflame maximum dose

TAZER69

Registered
I am desperate to lose some fat I am currently 25% body fat and wanting to get down ahead of my wedding. Heck I can't even fit into my suit much less get in front of a bunch of people. I was reading this stuff can give you side effects so how much I move this am I supposed to use on my stomach before cardio?

There is a maximum dose, I wouldn't go over recommended because it's a transdermal stimulant too. Yohimflame on empty stomach cardio will burn the most fat so 1 application right before cardio 15minutes or so.

I am desperate to lose some fat I am currently 25% body fat and wanting to get down ahead of my wedding. Heck I can't even fit into my suit much less get in front of a bunch of people. I was reading this stuff can give you side effects so how much I move this am I supposed to use on my stomach before cardio?

bro don't use maximum dose or you get dizzy

When's your wedding?

I’m with mobster if the wedding is close you may be spinning your wheels

Good product but without a proper diet you will not see any results. At 25% if will be easy to get down if you just give fasting a try. Eat in a 4-5 hour window each day and fast the rest.

Yohimflame works brother but you also need to be dieting down.
Brother the best way is to fast it down for as many days as you can. No cardio so don't kill yourself, just fasting and then you do cardio on the days you are not fully fasting.

Check out this podcast episode all about fasting :

https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-podcast-364-big-fasting-diet-episode-no-food-19days/

Back
Top Bottom